Term & Conditions
Welcome To Terms & Conditions
1. Confirmation of Banquet Hall subject to its availability from the Date of Receipt of Advance Amount and its First Come First Serve Basis.
2. Confirm Your Booking by Meeting at Office and 50% Advance Only by RTGS/NEFT or DD.
3. The Function Hall will be available from 6am to 6am Next Day.The Hall should be Vacate on or before the End Time mentioned in Contract. In Case of Extension of Time. Applicable Charges will Levied on an Hourly Basis subject to its availability.
4.Booking Advance 50% at the time of signing of the agreement after that rest 50% amount on or before 31 days of the function only.
18% GST Compulsory on all bookings.
5.Fire Crackers not allowed within or around the Vicinity of the Premises.
6. Sound system of the building will be stop at 10pm .Using loudspeaker, orchestra and D J are strictly prohibited after 10pm.
7. Consumption of Alcohol/Intoxicating item and Smoking is strictly prohibited open area of our Premises.
8. Any damage (viz. interior, exterior, furniture or any other accessories). There should not be any nailing, pasting or hammering.If occurs then party will be liable to pay.
A security amount of 20000/- will be paid before one day of the function and it is Refundable within 2 days.
9. Generator Backup for one hour. (Additional hour chargeable/ DG fuel will be beared by customer Only.)
10. Sandys Event & Co shall not be responsible in case of any breakdown of electricity/AC/Generators Etc. No compensation allowed in case of any breakdown of electricity/AC/Generators Etc.
11. Cancellation/Postponement Refund policy on Total Full Amount for WHATSOEVER reasons
All cancellations must be in writing or through mail.
(a) Cancellation made between 31 days to the day of booking date 50% deduction/ Non Refundable
(b) Cancellation made between 60 days of the booking date 30% deduction.
(c) Cancellation made before / between 90 days of the booking date 20% deduction
12. All events are conducted with the Guidelines of Government and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) issued by the State Government.